International Students

Flight Training in Canada is known for its Quality and Standards all over the world. Also, it is very popular because of the low cost compared to other countries.

Letter Of Acceptance
A Letter Of Acceptance (LOA) from our institute along with other documentation is required to get the admission into a program at Canada Aviation Academy. Contact Us to get started.

Study Permit
If the program you are planning to take with us is less than 6 months you may not need a Study Permit. You can enter Canada as a visitor with only your passport. Depending on the country you are living in you might need a visitor visa. To check if you need one go to the official Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website
A student visa is required when a program is more than 6 months long from when you arrive. Make sure you file the online visa application with IRCC well in advance of the program start date. To file your application, we recommend the use of approved Immigration Agents, Consultants or lawyers in your home country or the of ICCRC approved Consultant from Canada.

Learn more about Study Permit at